Every so often why we feel everything is going wrong. Why all of a sudden, we see the world with we negative lens. The answer to this is our every feeling has a reason. Loretta Breuning has talked about those reasons.
1. CHEMICALS AND FEELINGS
The human body is full of chemicals. Chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin. These three chemicals generate a sense of happiness and pleasure. On the other hand, cortisol is a chemical that generates the feeling of pain. Cortisol is essentially the stress hormone. Moreover, if the level of cortisol is high in your bloodstream it may show negative effects.
3. NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL TRIGGER
We are terrified of disappointments and failures. If we feel loneliness, it emotionally triggers us and all of a sudden, we sense negativity in ourselves. These nostalgic feelings trigger our brain and automatically associates it with negative feelings.
3. SOCIAL LIFE PROBLEMS
Man is a social animal. We fear if we do not fit in society we may be left alone. This fear of being alone petrified us. Additionally, we feel negativity as we continuously compare ourselves to others. We drag ourselves into the pit of sorrow.
UNIQUE JAPANESE TECHNIQUE TO RELAX THE MIND
One extraordinary method by the Japanese can relax your mind for good in few minutes.
According to this Japanese method, each finger of your hand represents divergent feelings.
- The thumb can fight emotions like anxiety and worry.
- The index finger can help you with fear.
- The middle finger deals with emotions such as anger and resentment.
- The ring finger can help combat depression and sadness.
- And the final pinky finger helps to soothe anxiety and boost up optimism and confidence.
- If you want to relax your mind, delicately press in the middle of your palm.
How does it work? Press each finger for two minutes from your opposite hand. How do you know it’s working? When you feel the pulsating sensation. This relaxing technique can take away negative feelings. You will feel tranquility and peace inside you.
READINGS SUGGESTED FOR YOU
- Happiness becomes you ‘a guide to changing your life for good’ by Tina Turner.
- Uplifting stories by Ione butler.
- The happiest man on earth by Eddie Jaku.
6 Easy Tips To Train Your Brain Into Positive Thinking?
OPTIMISTIC MIND CAN CREATE WONDERS
Zarqa.G, research scholar and student of applied linguistics. She is hardworking and ambitious in her work. She believes that practice makes a man perfect.